Gas Line Plumbing
Massapequa, NY Gas Line Repair & Installation
Damage to gas lines can lead to hazardous leaks. Chivalry Plumbing & Heating understands the importance of timely repair work, which is why we’re available 24/7 with emergency service. Our experienced Massapequa gas line repair technicians also handle installation services.
Call us at (516) 614-3398 for immediate service or reach out here online to schedule an appointment. Our service area extends to Seaford, Wantagh, and beyond.
Signs You May Have A Gas Line Problem
It is important to be aware of the warning signs of gas line damage so that you can take immediate action. Here are five common warning signs to look out for:
- Gas Bill Spiking: If you haven't made any changes to your gas usage habits but notice a sharp rise in your monthly bills, it could be a sign of a gas leak. The damage may be causing the leak, which in turn causes waste and unnecessary consumption.
- Appliance Failure: When the stove, water heater, or other gas appliances are not functioning as efficiently as they once did, it could be due to a gas line issue. This could manifest as weak flames, inconsistent heating, or appliances not turning on at all.
- Foul Odor: Natural gas has a distinct odor, often described as rotten eggs or sulfur. This odor is intentionally added to natural gas to help detect leaks easily. If you notice a strong, persistent odor of gas in your home or near your gas meter, it is crucial to act immediately. Leave the premises and contact our office as soon as possible.
- Dying Vegetation: If you observe that the grass or plants above the gas line are wilting, turning yellow, or dying, it could indicate a gas leak. Gas leaks can suffocate the roots of plants, depriving them of oxygen and nutrients and leading to their deterioration.
- Bubbles: A clear sign of a gas leak can be the presence of bubbling water or dirt around the gas line.
If you come across any of these warning signs, it is important not to ignore them. Gas leaks can lead to serious safety hazards, including fire and explosions. In such cases, it is best to evacuate the premises immediately, avoid using any electrical devices, and call our Massapequa gas line repair pros immediately.
A Tradition of Dedicated Service
Chivalry Plumbing & Heating is dedicated to giving homeowners high-quality service at affordable prices. We know how much stress can be involved in gas line problems and that stress can involve finances. The financing program we use offers loans as high as $200,000, and people with all credit scores are welcome. Don’t let anything stand in the way of your personal safety and the long-term value of your property. We offer same-day scheduling and emergency service.
Call Chivalry Plumbing & Heating at (516) 614-3398 today.
“I would Definitely and Highly Recommend Chivalry for all your plumbing and heating needs!”- Patricia Evering
“I was pleasantly surprised with the entire experience.”- Christopher DeFeo
“I have you on Speed Dial in case of emergency or basic needs!”- Jana Lappas
“Technician had everything to do the job neatly and discreetly in a timely matter.”- Joe Louis
“I would highly recommend Chivalry Plumbing & Heating.”- Michelle Mikolajczyk
“I would highly recommend Joe and his team and will call on him again, when needed, in the future.”- Christine Vanderberg
“Joe from Chivalry Plumbing arrived on time and was neat and professional looking.”- Charles Smith
“Rocco was very professional, friendly and helpful, educating me about aspects of my plumbing I didn't know.”- Peggy S.